- Former test administrators need to have their Test Administrator Profile status updated each year.
- New test administrators need to be approved by BJU Press Testing & Evaluation
- As a test administrator should choose the option to test for others under the Contact Preferences. You also need to mark your Address Privacy setting as needed. If it is marked as Private, you need to click on the Change Privacy button to change their Address Privacy to Limited or Public and then save their changes.
- Your window for ordering will begin on October 19. If you need the test(s) in less than ten business days may require rush shipping charges.
- Large orders should be listed with test dates separated by one day (March 5, March 6, etc.) for paper/pencil tests. This allows all tests in an order to appear in the My Tests view and make it easier to search for a specific day and see a smaller set of students.
- One direction book automatically accompanies each order. Extra directions should be ordered during the initial ordering process. Extra directions ordered at a later date will be subject to shipping/handling fees.
- Late orders will require a test administrator from your list of approved test administrators.
- As the test administrator please inspect the materials immediately upon receiving them and note any problems, such as torn packages, water damage, or marked/circled answers.
- If shipping damage has occurred, please let us know right away so we can send replacement materials and submit a shipping claim. Test administrators should return damaged packages and materials to the BJU Press Testing office to aid in the claims process.
- Each test administrator is responsible to be sure each student writes his or her name on the inside page of the answer document.
- The test administrator is also responsible to see that the CogAT® Form 7 is bubbled on the third page. Even if the students are not taking the CogAT®, Form 7 should be bubbled.
- Special Accommodations require a professional diagnosis, e.g. IEP or report from a child psychologist or pediatrician to document the disability. The test administrator may call BJU Press Testing with any questions.
- The test administrator is responsible for the condition of test materials, he is urged to see that there is no writing in the books and no food or drink near the books. Test administrators also need to stress that scrap paper used for math (or doodling after the test) should not be placed directly on booklet pages when writing, as this can cause indentations. This helps to avoid damage or replacement fees.
- Please send the materials back as you have completed testing. Paper tests should be postmarked for return to our office by July 31 to receive Spring Norms and to be included in group reporting for MATCH.
- Please keep each of the shipments separate and return them to us in their individual packages or use dividersbetween them. If you pack several in a box, please keep them in their respective packages. This is better than separating books from
- Test administrators should arrange the answer sheets in the order listed on the Student Roster.
- Each shipment includes a Student Roster listing the student name(s) and two spaces for test administrator signatures. This should be returned to BJU Press Testing & Evaluation. If there are more test administrators, their information can be added on the back of the page or attached on a separate sheet.
- Please fill in any incomplete information for the students in that shipment on the original Student Roster. We would like only one copy of the Student Roster per shipment. You did great last year!
- If some students’ materials have to be held and returned later, please keep a copy of that Student Roster to send with later tests, including a signature from the test administrators involved in testing these students.
- Please ship the materials via UPS, FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail. UPS and FedEx automatically insure up to $100; USPS Priority Mail insures up to $50. Additional insurance should be added when the total value of the package exceeds $100.
- The Student Profile Narrative, Individual Performance Profile, List of Student Scores, and a Group Performance will be included this year at no additional charge.
- Paper/pencil results and online testing results will be in the same group report.