CHOH USED BOOK and CURRICULUM FAIR
June 24, 2017
- Current CHOH subscribers: $8.00 per table; $5 for each additional table
- Non subscribers: $10.00 per table; $10 for each additional table
To reserve a table, complete the registration form here.
Deadline / Cancellations (by email) for table reservations: June 16, 2016
For more information or questions contact:
- Sellers can set up their books on their tables from 9:00 AM and should be ready by 10:00 AM when the Book Fair opens to the public.
- Sales items should be educational in nature or homeschool related. The Book Fair is not a place to solicit personal businesses or conduct fundraisers.
- Tables will be assigned based on receipt of seller’s form and check. You may not bring in your own tables.
- All sellers must help with gym clean up at the close of the book fair.
- All sellers are responsible for manning their table(s) and selling their own items.
- CHOH is not responsible for any financial transactions, such as returned checks if seller chooses to accept them from a buyer.
- Neither CHOH nor Calvary Chapel is liable for any lost or damaged items.
- Sellers must remove all unsold items from the gym between 1:00—2:00 PM. Sellers are not permitted to leave any items at Calvary Chapel including books and boxes.
- Admission Fee: $1 per person over the age of 5 (this includes buyers, sellers, and their family members). This is a love gift to Calvary Chapel Komo Mai.